Stardust Power Inc. (“Stardust” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We depend on access to your corporate, financial, and sometimes personal information in order to provide you with relevant information regarding the products and services we offer as well as provide you with appropriate recommendations. We appreciate and understand that the information you have entrusted to us is sensitive and confidential and we have adopted policies and procedures which assist us in safeguarding the information you provide to us.
Stardust collects confidential client information from you in a number of ways including information provided by you through our new account applications and other forms we collect from you, information obtained through our website, as well as information obtained from other sources.
- We collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, EIN, date of birth, personal wealth, social security number objectives, investment experience, risk tolerance and investment objectives through applications and other forms you submit to us.
- We may access information regarding your account balances, your use of account(s), and the types of products and services you prefer through your interactions and transactions with us.
- We may collect background information from and through third‐party vendors to verify representations you have made and to comply with various regulatory requirements, including but not limited to, minimum eligibility requirements for accredited investor definitions.
Stardust does not share confidential information about our clients with unaffiliated third parties unless such disclosure is necessary to manage and service your account. For example, we provide access to information about you to unaffiliated third parties in certain limited circumstances, including:
- to help us process transactions for your account(s)
- to help us manage and service your account(s)
- when we contract with third parties to provide account related services such as printing, mailing, and data processing services
- when we believe that disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, we may be required to disclose your information to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, to report tax‐related information to federal and state governments, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks, or for risk control.
For investors: Stardust recognizes that your relationship with your Financial Professional is important. If your Financial Professional ends his affiliation with us, and (s)he joins another broker‐dealer, we will not permit your Financial Professional to retain certain contact information limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address and account title.
We have internal policies and procedures which govern the handling of client information by employees. Third parties which provide account service and support on our behalf may also receive personal information about you, and we require them to adhere to appropriate security standards with respect to such information. Under no circumstances will Stardust sell confidential client information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you identify any information that you believe is no longer accurate, you may contact your Account Representative or write to Stardust Power Inc., Attn: Compliance Department, 15. E. Putnam Ave, Suite 378, Greenwich CT 06830, or email info@Stardust-Power.com 1-800-742-3095.